B. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Recovery Superstar services.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You agree that you will not hold Recovery Superstar legally liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You solely are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, usernames, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post and display on the Recovery Superstar website.
- General. You agree not to use upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content, that in the sole judgment of Recovery Superstar, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the service, or which may expose Recovery Superstar or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Hate Speech. You agree not to use the Recovery Superstar Services to post Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Pornography. You agree not to post Content that is unlawful, obscene, vulgar or harmful to minors.
- Personal Attacks. You agree not to post content that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable.
- Invasion of Privacy. You agreenot to post any personal or identifying information about another person including, without limitation: addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Posting Spam. You agree not to submit postings or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing posts (source hops) or off-topic content.
- Truthfulness. You agree that you will only post Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- Copyright. You agree only to post or otherwise distribute Content that you own and for which you control all of the rights, or for which you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute.
- Illegal Activity. You agree not to use the Recovery Superstar Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree not promote or encourage illegal activities or conduct that is abusive. If you are an International user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Harassment. You agree not to use the Recovery Superstar service to stalk, harass, threaten, degrade, intimidate or abuse another person.
- Impersonation. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Recovery Superstar employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Data Collection. You agree not to collect personal data about other Recovery Superstar users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Automated Posting. With the exception of RSS feeds and Recovery Superstar’s APIs, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Recovery Superstar for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Recovery Superstar Services or any activities conducted on RecoverySuperstar.com
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Recovery Superstar service.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the immediate termination of your Recovery Superstar account. While Recovery Superstar prohibits such Conduct and Content on its site, you understand and agree that Recovery Superstar cannot be responsible for the User Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
E. General Conditions
- Your use of the Recovery Superstar Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that Recovery Superstar uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Services.
- Recovery Superstar reserves the right to modify or terminate the Recovery Superstar Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Recovery Superstar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
F. Rights To User Content
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, music, video and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other Users (collectively the "Content"). You understand and agree that Recovery Superstar may, but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove (without notice) any Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation Content that in the sole judgment of Recovery Superstar violates these Terms of Service or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users or others.
G. Copyright Complaints
Recovery Superstar undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Recovery Superstar to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material on the Site is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is truthful, accurate, and made under the penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send claims to Recovery Superstar's Designated Agent:
Copyright Agent, Recovery Superstar
Email: [email protected]
By creating an account and using the Recovery Superstar website or using any Recovery Superstar Service, you consent to receive communications from Recovery Superstar electronically. Recovery Superstar may choose to communicate with you electronically by e-mail or by posting notices on the Recovery Superstar website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Recovery Superstar sends to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Recovery Superstar Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Web sites or resources. Because Recovery Superstar has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Recovery Superstar is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any third party content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Recovery Superstar shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Recovery Superstar, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers and vendors, and each of their directors, officers, shareholders, agents, contractors, partners and employees from any loss, liability, damage or cost from any claim, action, demand, liability, settlement and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of
- The Content you submit, post or make available through the Service,
- Your access to the Site, use of the Services,
- The infringement by you, or any third party using your account or username, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- The purpose of Recovery Superstar is to provide health education and support for people with a history of addiction and to complement, not replace, any information or advice provided by your health care professional. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor. The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for injuries or damages incurred as a result of not consulting a health care provider prior to starting or changing any treatment.
- This website and its contents are protected by international laws and agreements applicable to intellectual property. You may not use the contents, whole or in part, or create derivative works from the contents for commercial use or distribution without prior consent of the owner of the website. You may not modify the contents without prior consent of the owner of the website.
- The information provided on the public portion of this website is free of charge and may be reproduced and distributed for non-commercial health education purposes, provided this is done free of charge, and always citing Recovery Superstar.com as the source, mentioning the address of the website and the fact that the copyright belongs to the owner of this website.
- The information provided on the password-protected portion of the Site is for exclusive use by paid participants and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way. You are welcome and encouraged to write about your experience and reflections doing the class.
- Providing references to other organizations or links to other websites does not imply that the Recovery Superstar Site endorses the information or services provided by them unless explicitly so expressed. Those organizations are solely responsible for the information they provide.
- The Recovery Superstar Site and the Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Recovery Superstar assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. Recovery Superstar is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances will Recovery Superstar be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
- Recovery Superstar may use brand names of medications, like Suboxone. This name is used because it is the most commonly known opiate replacement medication. Other medications include buprenorphine with or without naloxone and naltrexone. Recovery Superstar receives no funding from Reckitt-Benckiser and doesn’t endorse the use of Suboxone over the use of any other opiate replacement medications.
- We reserve the right to deliver the Recovery Superstar Service in our sole and absolute discretion.
THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND RECOVERY SUPERSTAR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. RECOVERY SUPERSTAR CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. RECOVERY SUPERSTAR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
N. Limitation of Liability
Recovery Superstar reserves the right to change any and all Content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Recovery Superstar.
- Limitations of Actions. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Recovery Superstar Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary. In the event any such claim or cause of action is not filed within this one (1) year period, such claim or cause of action shall be forever barred.
Recovery Superstar reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or restrict your use of the Site and Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason whatsoever.